Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rod Beezy


wasup music world im ROD BEEZY born 1980 repin Florida and worldwide im pretty much musicly inclined music is a part of my life i live for hiphop music even thru hard times its in me been rapping since i was like 13 influinced mainly by NWA,2PAC,BIG,Micheal Jackson RIP)Trick Daddy,TI,Scarface,Master P,8ball and MJG and more use to be in the Marching Band,chorus band and all back in school beating those drums!I rap,write and produce music.my oldest bra really put me on to rap music RIP -"LIL RICK" thanks for leting me listen to all this great music.i gota full album for sale on CDBABY.COM titled "LETs GET IT ON!!!" yall can purchase that as well as my fire mixtapes "GET IT HOW YA LIVE"vol2,"MOTIVATION MUZIC"vol3,and my group FOREVER$MONEY mixapes.im on itunes,datpiff,and a host of websites just google me!i got luv for all my tru fans thank yall for making me ROD BEEEEZZZYYYY!i opened for Young Joc,Papa Duck and did alot more shows all over.Ive also recorded in studios all over including Miami,Ft Lauderdale,St Pete,ClearWater,Pt StLucie,Lake Worth ON BEAT and more.ive also been on a few radio stations as well as done promotion all over.i luv to grind so yall stay tuned to all updates coming soon and keep yall ears open to new real hiphop thanks to all reading this bio,im here now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment